Friday October 24th
3:00pm – 5:00pm MDT
Microsoft Office in the Denver Tech Center
7595 Technology Way, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80237
Presentation topics from the community:
Brett C. (Orchestrator) – Two new(ish) runbooks to potentially demo, including:
- A department folder share creation runbook which hits a Unix based file system to create the folders and shares and then creates the security groups and adds them to the permissions.
- A VM build utilizing VMM and Service Manager.
Kevin F. (OSD/ConfigMgr) – Remote Distribution Points and possibly NOMAD from 1E
Mike V. – Demonstrations may include:
- Importing GPO’s into Security Compliance Manager (SCM) and exporting into compliance reports
- DCM (CM) and x86 and x64 architecture
- Everyday ConfigMgr tasks for the full timer